eTranslate always employs a "three point check" review
cycle in this translation projects. This ensures accuracy,
cultural relevance in the translation while reducing
production time and cost.
Our translators are all native speakers and each project is assigned a project
manager and a subject matter expert.
For multilingual projects, our process is as follows:
- Upon receipt of source content from our client, we will assign a project
- A subject matter expert is then assigned to appraise the content for completeness,
industry relevance and all pre-requisites for the project are met. (Point
- A glossary of terms is developed which the professional translators will
- The translated work is again check by the subject matter expert (Point
- The project manager for further review often presents the translated work
to the client.
- Finally, the translated work and any required amendments will be transferred
onto the required format e.g. Word Document.
- The result work is again check for quality (Point 3 Check) before delivering
to our client.